CEDIA wants to help connect your home technology business with qualified candidates. Members and non-members can submit job openings for posting online.
Members - FREE
Non-members - £150
To add a vacancy click the link below; your post will be verified by a CEDIA staff member before it goes live on the site.
Whether you are new to the industry or a veteran with years of experience CEDIA can help you in your job search. CEDIA offers a listing service to its members detailing individuals who would like to either join the industry or change jobs within the industry. To submit your CV, please click here.
Post a new job advert
Audio Visual & Lighting Sales ConsultantPosted on 21st May, 2018
This is a real career opportunity for an experienced Salesperson who can take the concept of a whole AV and Lighting solution to the high end residential market. We work in a high-pressure environment, and pride our self on exceptionally high standards of service.
You will be capable of working with the technical team to design AV and Lighting systems for your clients, architects and main contractors, understanding their needs and keeping abreast of the latest AV and Lighting innovations. You will ideally sell "solutions" and not "boxes", and develop excellent relationships.
With a strong reputation in the AV and Lighting sector and relationships with key industry manufacturers, this is an ideal opportunity for a proactive, self-starter with a can-do attitude, who can hit the ground running to build and expand a new client base. This is an ambitious and growing company, where you will be given autonomy and management support in equal measure, and it is ultimately expected you will be able to build and lead your own sales team.
Based in London or within an hour's commute. Basic salary circa £40k - £45k DOE, with pension.
Your Skills and Experience
You will be an ambitious self-starter who runs your sales as if it were your own business developing new business and managing existing contacts to achieve results. You will be ICT literate, understand the market and be driven to succeed. Commercially aware, you will be able to spot opportunities and make the most of them. Targeted marketing will ensure regular enquiries, which together with your own self-generated opportunities will ensure consistent sales and earnings.
You will have a successful track record in sales and be self-motivated. Make it happen and you will be well rewarded in this innovative company. You will need excellent communication, presentation and end-user training skills. You must be ambitious with a desire to succeed and to progress your career within a dynamic organisation.
If you are currently successful in selling, then you should hit the ground running with our excellent range of products and solutions, building a rewarding and satisfying career as our company grows.
Please send email applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out more...
Service EngineerPosted on 23rd February, 2018
Cornflake has built an outstanding reputation for the supply of high quality audio visual products into the high end residential sector. Predominantly this market is in the greater London area.
Over this period Cornflake has established a first-class service capability. Providing its clients with a bespoke ‘Concierge’ capability. This capability meets the various needs of Cornflake diverse, but ever demanding clients.
The Concierge capability is growing rapidly and Cornflake now needs to add a service engineer to the Service team
Working as part of the overall Cornflake service team, the purpose of this role is to ensure Cornflake clients receive first class service support at all times. The responsibility starts once a project has been handed over from operations.
Aim of the Job
- Ensure all Cornflake clients receive a first class service experience
- Diagnose and resolve client issues, both on site and remotely
- Using the Cornflake Service workflow package, manage Cornflake Client requirements
- Respond in a timely manner to Client tickets allocated
- Work through a service process, using both internal and external resources to establish a clients issue, a plan for resolution
- Own the process to resolution for allocated clients
- Establish additional opportunities for Cornflake solutions with the clients
- Maintain and keep up to date the Cornflake workflow package on all client interactions
Knowledge and Experience
- Demonstrable knowledge of the Cornflake market
- Experience of large scale residential AV environments
- Experience of working with the Cornflake client demographic
- Proven ‘Service process’ skills
- Strong client management capabilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- To be able to prioritise, and ability to meet tight deadlines often under pressure
- Experience with Out of Hours/On-Call Rota Schemes
- Experience of Windows, Mac, iOS & Android operating systems
- Preferred experience as both Installation & Service Engineer
- Preferred experience with the following Systems/Manufacturers:
- Lutron Lighting & Shading
- Satellite & Aerial
- HDBaseT & IP Based Video Distribution
- Home Cinema
- IP CCTV
- IP Based Phone Systems
- IP Based Door Entry & Access Control
- BMS Systems
- Integration to Fire & Security Systems
- Central London location – Fitzrovia
- Regular social events & team building
- Opportunity for growth as part of a dynamically expanding team
- Access to the best show room in London with Dolby Atmos Cinema
- 23 Days annual leave
- Free coffee
- Market Leader in custom integration – access to cutting edge technology daily and world class knowledge banks
Please send applications and CVs to email@example.com, or call 020 7323 585.
Find out more...
AV InstallerPosted on 19th February, 2018
We are looking for an experienced Audio Visual Installer to join our team
The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years experience of residential integration projects and have good communication skills
Salary is negotiable subject to experience.
The Audio Visual Installer will manage audio visual residential and commercial integration projects.
Required Skills and Experience
- Experience of Crestron, Control4, Lutron
- Installation of AV hardware and rack building
- Knowledge of IT and networks
- Self starter with the ability to work alone or part of a team
- At least 3 years of residential integration installation experience
- Experience in configuring programming and troubleshooting Audio Visual Control Systems
- Experience of MS Office including Visio
- Systematic and thorough approach to work
- Installing audio visual equipment including flat panel displays, speakers, matrices, video over IP and control systems
- Must have recent hands on experience with racking, terminating cables and connecting components as required by drawings and design
- Must have knowledge of system commissioning
- Good communication skills and the ability to work with the client, other contractors and your team
- Ability to read drawings and install equipment to specifications required.
Almost all our work is in London so a realistic commute to the office in Kensington is important
Please send applications and CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out more...