CEDIA is delighted to announce a partnership with Futuresource Consulting to offer CEDIA members discounted entry to the forthcoming Futuresource Entertainment Summit, (FES2013) - an unrivalled opportunity to network with and learn from senior, global decision makers.
Taking place on 4th July 2013 at the Grange Hotel, St Paul’s, London, this one day event will examine the strategies shaping the entertainment industry and explore new business opportunities surrounding the delivery and consumption of content.
A host of expert speakers, from organisations including Intel, Sony Pictures, Samsung and Dolby will be looking at a range of key themes, such as:
• Smart Devices on the Move and in the Home,
• IP Connectivity and the Connected Consumer,
• Managing the Transition from Physical to Digital,
• Tomorrow's Technologies and Their Impact on CE and Content Consumption, and
• The Strategic Impact of 4K.
For booking assistance, please call Irene Chamberlain at Futuresource Consulting on +44(0) 1582 500 196 or email email@example.com. CEDIA members can attend both the event and the prestigious cocktail reception at a discounted rate of £345. The reference code to quote is FS3_CDA.