CEDIA has revealed the finalists for the product categories in the CEDIA Awards, which honours the industry’s top hardware and software products from across the EMEA region.
Entrants for the Best New Hardware and Best New Software categories have their latest products vetted by a qualified panel of technology integrators who will be selling and installing these systems in the field. This initial round of judging determines the finalists of these two categories.
The shortlist is as follows:
Best New Hardware Product
• 2N – Video answering unit
• ABB – ABB-tacteo® KNX Sensor
• Barco – Barco Residential Bragi Projector
• Cinema Build Systems – Cinema Space Frame System
• ELAN – ELAN Facial Recognition Touchscreens
• Hero Labs – Sonic
• Impact Lighting – Epix Fusion
• Samsung – Samsung The Wall Lux
• Savant – Savant Breaker-Companion Modules
• Wisdom Audio – Wisdom Audio Insight On-Wall Series speakers P4m
Best New Software Product
• Control4 – Control4 Smart Home OS 3
• OvrC – OvrC Cloud Monitoring & Management
All shortlisted entries will now go forward to a final round of face-to-face judging. The winners will be announced at the black-tie awards ceremony at the Victoria and Albert Museum in London on Thursday 26th September.
This year’s awards ceremony is brought to you with the support from headline sponsor, ABB, drinks reception sponsor, Monitor Audio, associate sponsors, Blustream, Bowers & Wilkins, Meridian Audio, Monitor Audio, Samsung, and after party sponsor, Sonos.